I started Joyful lane on July 13, 2017, and I am so excited to already be nominated for the Liebster Award. A HUGE THANKYOU to This Mama Needs Chocolate for selecting me for the award.
The Liebster award is an honor because it is chosen by fellow bloggers. It was created by bloggers for bloggers. This Mama Needs Chocolate has asked me to answer these questions that are specifically selected for me. I will, in turn, nominate 5 bloggers myself.
- What made you decide to create your own blog? It has always been a dream of mine. I finally took the plunge in July and I am so thankful I did. Everything about blogging from design, social media to writing is soooo my personality.
- What is your blogging niche? Joyfullane is about all of my favorite things. Traveling being my largest focus, followed by home decor & design, planting flowers, shopping, good books, and crafting.
- What is something you like to do for fun? I love to travel around the world and to go to craft/vintage shows. I also love to plant flowers in the spring!
- If you could give a new blogger one piece of advice, what would that be? It is extremely time-consuming. Not so much the writing but the blog set up and keeping active on all the social media sites is extremely time-consuming.
- Breakfast in bed, reading in the tub….. Describe one ritual you cherish? Cool Fall or Spring days on the porch….Enjoying the sounds of the birds and curling up on the porch couch with a good book.
- What’s your favorite holiday and why? I love all holidays so I will pick a season. I love Fall for many reasons. My home transitions to fall decor which means pumpkins, cozy blankets, and candles that smell like pies. I love to watch the trees turn the most incredible colors. And last I love the traditions of football season that fall brings.
- If you could have dinner with one person, who would it be? My Grampa Jack who died in 2001 during my freshman year of College. He was such a smart man I would love to spend more time with him. And of course, Gramma would probably be making the meal so she would be there too. I miss them both a bunch.
- Dog person, cat person, neither or both? I love Dogs. And especially our Lab Spartan. He is our first kid.
- Would you consider yourself to be a risk-taker?Yes! My father is self-employed, I grew up watching him grow his business. So risk-taking is in my blood. My husband is also self-employed so he pushes me to take risks as well.
- If you were sent to a desert island and only allowed to take one thing with you, what would you take? Vegetable seeds- so I don’t have to eat bugs:)
Now it’s time to nominate some fellow bloggers for the Liebster Award 2017. The nominees are…
- April @ Minivan Adventures
- Jenn @ Happily Hopeful
- Katie @ Sweet Purple Tulips
- Kiersten @ Hiking in my Flip Flops
- Tifanee @ Travel for Stamps
Congrats! If you’d like to accept this nomination it’s your turn to write a Liebster Award 2017 blog post. In your post please follow these simple Liebster Award rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award (thismamaneedschocolate.com)
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you (again, thismamaneedschocolate.com)
- Upload the award to your blog. It can be done as a blog or on the sidebar.
- Answer the questions you have been asked below
- Nominate 5 blogs with followers less than 200 that you believe deserve to receive the award. If you feel others deserve the award, then you are welcome to nominate more.
- Notify the nominated bloggers so that they can accept the award. Bloggers can be nominated more than once, giving their readers more chances to learn more about them.
Here are 10 questions for my Liebster Award nominees.Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What is your blogging niche?
- What is the best memory you have while traveling?
- If you could take one more trip, where would you go?
- If you could be a super hero, who would you be and why?
- What is your favorite book or series?
- Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
- Have you ever visited a place just because you saw it in a book/series/movie? What was the place?
- Dog Person, Cat Person or both?
- If you could go to dinner with one person who would it be?
Looking forward to your answers!
Subscribe to Joyful Lane today!