We just got back from the Beach, and geez, packing can be quite a chore with kids. The trip was fun and I took some stuff that made the trip a bit easier! Here are the items that came in most useful on our trip.
1.Beach Umbrella- you always need some good shade on the beach. You can get reasonably priced umbrellas which is cheaper than daily rentals on the beach. Here is a good One-EasyGo Rainbow Beach Umbrella
2. Bag- Make sure and take a separate bag for valuables. Lumberjack and I prefer this light weight backpack for easy carry for things we want to keep out of the dirty and wet toy bag. Lightweight Camping Backpack
3. Waterproof Bag- Inside the back pack we carry this Dry Bag for our phones to keep them dry.Just in case there is a rain storm or a cute little darling pores their water bucket out.
4. Beach Chairs- I loved having these Beach Chairs – they are lightweight and held up very well. They were easy to carry and keep clean.
5. Beach Cup holders-I ordered up these Sand Coaster Drink Cup Holder on a whim. My Lumberjack ended up loving them! We plan to use them at home in the grass, too, while playing cornhole!
6. Sea Shell Bags- a kid favorite! Mesh Beach Bags – I got mine personalized on Etsy.
7. Beach Blanket– One that doesn’t collect sand is a must have!
8. Mosquito Bracelets- Don’t forget your Mosquito bracelets for evening strolls down the beach. See post here about my love for mosquito bracelets.
9. Kids Swim- The girls swim suits are UV Skins brand. You can find them here-UV Skinz Girls’ 3-Piece Swim Set. UPF 50+ Sun Protection Swim Set. I love them because they are UPF 50 protective. And they are cute!
10. Puddle Jumpers- I wish Puddle Jumpers existed when I was a kid! I am so thankful to have them now; they are Coast Guard approved as a life vest. Puddle Jumper
12. Goggles- don’t forget the Goggles to keep the saltwater out of the little one’s eyes.
13. Sunscreen- And of course I don’t go anywhere with out my Sun Bum sunscreen. This year I also took Sun Bum Beach Formula 3 in 1 Leave-In Hair Conditioner. I loved how it worked in the High Humidity- it made soft waves in my hair.
14.Don’t forget the toys!
This post contains Affiliate Links. Please see our Disclosure Policy for further details.